• Spectrum SA is designed to be used with little ground preparation over grass, gravel, sand, soil, concrete, asphalt, ice, snow, mud, synthetic turf, rubberised tracks, and other standard surfaces.
• Individual modules interconnect to form larger flooring sections/ sheets.
• Connection system allows for installation and disassembly without the need for connection or separation tools.
• Modules feature integrated, multi-directional cable channels on the underside of each module, for running power and communication wiring. This further allows
for water flow underneath the floor
• Modules are designed to allow 90-degree rotation and still connect.
• Module can be connected in both directions and at any module connection point, allowing greater flexibility in floor design.
• Modules do not have any submerged channels into which debris or dirt can enter from the top surface, and are easy to clean and maintain.